Do you want a specific Website Theme for your new website project?
Please select a Category from below to view sample Website Themes!
eCommerce Arts & Craft Automotive & Mechanic Hair & Beauty Blog & Magazine Corporate & Business Dating Directory & Listings Education & Nonprofit Entertainment & Events Fashion & Jewellery Finance & Insurance Food & Beverage
*All Themes cost $89 +10%gst in addition to your selected Website Package.
What is a Theme?
A Theme changes the design of your website, often including its layout.
Changing your theme changes how your site looks on the front-end,
i.e. what a visitor sees when they browse to your site on the web.
What can Themes do?
Themes take the content and data stored and display it in the browser.
When you create a theme, you decide how that content looks and is displayed.
There are many options available to you when building your theme. For example:
- Your theme can have different layouts, such as static or responsive, using one column or two.
- Your theme can display content anywhere you want it to be displayed.
- Your theme can specify which devices or actions make your content visible.
- Your theme can customize its typography and design elements using CSS.
- Other design elements like images and videos can be included anywhere in your theme.
Themes are incredibly powerful. But, as with every web design project, a theme is more than colour and layout.
Good themes improve engagement with your website’s content in addition to being beautiful.
What are Themes made of?
At their most basic level, themes are collections of different files that work together to create what you see,
as well as how your site behaves in a responsive manner.
What are Plugins?
Plugins are bits of software that can be uploaded to extend and expand the functionality of your responsive website,
it makes it more user friendly and gives you all those fantastic added benefits,
it is a great addition to install plugins in your new Website Theme.